- KEY HEALTH BENEFITS: Each of EzyAbsorb's non-GMO Berberine capsules provides 500mg dose; Berberine contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, supports healthy blood sugar levels, improves immune health and aids in weight loss and promotes cardiovascular health.
- IMPROVED BERBERINE FORMULA: Our capsules feature Berberine Hydrochloride, this enhanced form is widely studied and considered to be absorbed more easily by the body into the bloodstream.
- OPTIMAL 500MG DOSE: The recommended daily Berberine dosage is around 1500mg. Many studies have shown you should take Berberine 500mg, three times daily, to reach the correct recommended dosage. Using separate doses improves absorption but more importantly helps you avoid side effects like stomach cramps and nausea that arise from a concentrated 1500mg dose.
- NO ARTIFICIAL EXCIPIENTS (SYNTHETICS): Our Berberine HCL 500 mg capsules is free of magnesium stearate, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate and silicon dioxide. EzyAbsorb Berberine supplement is a great choice for people who want a truly natural and organic supplement at an affordable price.
- MADE IN THE USA: EzyAbsorb Berberine dietary supplement is proudly manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This product is 3rd-party tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. We do not compromise on quality.
- Good for Weight Loss
- Cholesterol/Heart Disease Support
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) Support
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) Support
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Support
- Berberine is a plant-based Alkaloid that contains mostly basic nitrogen atoms that have pronounced physiological actions on humans. EzyAsorb’s Berberine is in a bioavailable form and not derived from genetically modified organisms (non-GMO).*
Suggested Use :
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 3-times a day after meals.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are taking any medications, have a known medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occur.
This is one of the few brands that does not contain these harmful additives and the price is right!
I am a monthly subscriber and will continue to use this for the rest of my life!
My blood sugar issues have disappeared since using this product in conjunction with PPQ, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, Keto Diet and Intermittent Fasting.
I've lost 3 inches from my waist in the past 2 months since using this. The numbness, tingly feeling and nephropathy in my hands, arms and legs have disappeared!
This product was a complete surprise. I chose it because it seemed to have the most benefits for the cheapest price, compared to the other brands available on Amazon.
As far as the seller, I've ordered hundreds of items on Amazon and I've never seen a seller as professional and enthusiastic as this one. I received an e-mail letting me know that the product was ready to ship, had shipped, was on it's way, and that it should have arrived. I received instructions from the seller, as well as an e-mail following up to make sure I was satisfied. I am impressed with the exceptional level of customer service!
Great product! Well done, guys!
I came across Berberine by accident while watching a science podcast about anti-aging. I am the queen of supplements and looking to live a long healthy life, so I decided to give it a try. I didn't really expect it to curb my appetite in the way it has - I am a terrible snacker with a sweet tooth! Granted, I do take a bunch of other different supplements too, but I am PRETTY sure that since after taking this, my food/snack cravings were reduced massively. So I'm just going to keep taking these - because they work for me.
The powder is bright yellow and has a strong taste to it, I don't mind it myself, but figured I would mention this in case you are really sensitive to the taste of pills.
I am currently using this for PCOS, about to take the break that is recommended for liver function. However, the Berberine has helped me tremendously this far. My blood sugar seems regulated, haven't had any blood tests yet but I can feel the difference. No gastrointestinal issues like I get with metformin. I've been able to maintain my weight and even lost a few extra pounds too! I would highly recommend this to any woman with PCOS to replace metformin.
I have been taking Berberine to help lower my A1-C. I'm not that high, 5.6 but since diabetes runs in my family I want to keep it as low as I can. Since taking the Berberine, my A1-C has gone down to 5.5. I have ordered some for my mother that has a 8.4 A1-C and she has noticed her daily sugar is lower than it has ever been. I am anxious to see what her results will be when she goes back for blood work.
Wow. I'm not a diabetic but I think it really works in leveling out my blood sugar after a meal - especially ones high in carbs or sugar. I used to suffer from that sugar high/crash after a meal that would make me feel like I was hungry again an hour later even though I knew I wasn't. This seems to do a decent job remedying that. I haven't figured out the ideal time to take it yet. Some websites say 30 minutes prior to a meal (which can be difficult) or with a meal, which seems easier. I'm not quite sure if I can tell the difference; but I also generally eat quite healthy so I might not have much of a spike/plummet most times.